We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rethymno Residence

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rethymno Residence

I can't seem to find any reviews for this hotel in the Adelianos Kampos region. Could it be that it has previously been called something else?

If anyone has any feedback it would be much appreciated.

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rethymno Residence

There are the following simular names, Rethymno Palast, Rethymno Village, Rethymno Mare Leoniki Residence, maybe some of them added residence it's fashion now to make your name chique, with boutique hotel or suite hotel or in this case with residence

www.holidaysoncrete.com find here some quality hotels

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rethymno Residence

Thank you ~ I've taken a look at your link and there are some beautiful hotels.......but we are a family of Mum, Dad and two teenage boys and holidaying on a budget. As soon as the boys have flown the nest myself and hubby can enjoy some luxurious holidays again.

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rethymno Residence

Olympic Paladium is very budget minded hotel in Rethymno, so 1 room for you, 1 for the boys and you are in the center of the old town

Farum, Denmark
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rethymno Residence

The name before was "Maravel Sky Hotel & Apartments"

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rethymno Residence

Thanks Camilla ~ I've seen some reviews.....some good/some not so good. But we have experienced similar sort of thing in the past. Holidays are what you make of them. We're not the sort of family to just camp out round the hotel pool for a full two weeks solid.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rethymno Residence

We have just spent 2 wks in Crete at the Rethyemon residence, we had the best holiday ever ! We were pleasantly surprised as the brochure does it no justice ! The staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is fab, there are 3 pools one being busy by the bar and other two are pretty quiet. We had a family appartment for the 2 of us which was huge and very clean, maid service every day. George the manager is fab and very helpful,ask him any questons and hel know the answer without sticthing you up ! Dont do any trips with the reps, they are far too exp! There is afew places just outside hotel that do all trips for half the price ! Supermarket is next to hotel and just a short walk away are the shops and tavernas. Rethy town about 20 mins away, dont bother with a taxi as they r exp, bustop is opp hotel and is only 1.2 euros!

Food is wonderful with an extensive menu and if youre all inc there r snacks all day too! Only downside is that all inc finishes at 10.30 and u have to buy after that but all in all a fab holiday with fab weather! would defo return xx

Glasgow, Scotland...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Rethymno Residence

Looking for more info on Rethymno residence, can anyone help.....Thanks.

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rethymno Residence

Hello from Kostas from Chania, taxi owner. What you are looking for is probably this: www.rethymnoresidence.gr ... on video ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=_81XE2ycqsA

One question: Are you looking only to stay at Adele, Rethymnon?...

Glad if i helped, any other info let me know,

Kostas, info@taxi4crete.gr

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
346 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rethymno Residence

Kostas , thanks for the info , 2 of us staying there from MAY 11th , my wife can now ask any questions direct to the hotel . thanks again .

graham

10. Re: Rethymno Residence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 22, 2014