We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dimitrios Village or Bueno Aparthotel, Rethymnon, Crete...??

Devon, England
2 posts
Save Topic
Dimitrios Village or Bueno Aparthotel, Rethymnon, Crete...??

Myself, husband and 4yeard old son are going to be staying at one of these selfcatering places in May 2006. Can anyone give me any helpful info/reviews on these places if you've been there? Both look really good. Also, my son is such a fussy eater and I have no idea if English food is served as a general rule in restaurants in addition to Greek cuisine on these sites and around locally? Are there plenty of supermarkets where you can easily get english food? And - sounds like an odd question - but in the Bueno Aparthotel rooms do they have ovens as my brochure does not state (nor do hardly any come to that)

We are also considering hiring a car for the week - is it cheeper to wait til you get out there and hire one ourselves or pre-book via travel agents?

Any info would be gratefully received and help us to decide which accommodation to go for....

cheers!

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dimitrios Village or Bueno Aparthotel, Rethymnon, Crete...??

The Bueno Apart Hotel lies beautiful in a traffic free area, direct on the beach. Excellent rooms, service and nearby in Platanes many choices for restaurants, also fast food. Dimitrios Village lies more close to Rethymno town. Very good rooms and service, and nice garden with pool on the sea. I prefer Bueno because of its spacious outfit in rooms and surroundings.

for car rental. www.greenways.gr