We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the beach by christina's aprtments in Adelianos Kambos,Reth

oxford,uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
the beach by christina's aprtments in Adelianos Kambos,Reth

Hi guys and girls,

After reading great reviews on christina's apartments in rethymnon i am very tempted to book a holiday there... however... i am confused about the beach.

some people say its sandy and then stoney at sea entrance, others say its shingle... others say its just sandy with the odd stone...

can anyone tell me what the beach is actually like as its impoortant to me that we have a good beach :)

thanks x

north shields
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: the beach by christina's aprtments in Adelianos Kambos,Reth

hi.

the beach is ok.soft sand.

there are stoney belts as you go into sea.

we take old trainers to wear unless your feet can stand large pebbles.

if you dont go into water no problems.

once your in sea and beyond belt of stoney area, no problems.

enjoy.

phil

oxford,uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the beach by christina's aprtments in Adelianos Kambos,Reth

thanks a lot phil! x i have gone ahead and booked these apartments for september :)

xx

3. Re: the beach by christina's aprtments in Adelianos Kambos,Reth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 02, 2009