We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Worthing Sussex
Level Contributor
87 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Can anyone recommend a local car hire company- either in Maleme or nearby? I dont like giving our money to the big companies, I'd rather it went to locals.

Thanks in anticipation.

Maleme, Greece
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Gee Pa's rent a car. Right next door to Mike hotel. Since 1978!! Top prices, excellent insurance, no hidden extras.

Worthing Sussex
Level Contributor
87 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Dont worry about last on other post- have found their website and rates-thanks.

Brighton, East...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Staying in Malame in June and want to hire a car from a local company

Worthing Sussex
Level Contributor
87 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

If its not too late- we got the bus to Pltanias, cost us a couple of Euros- in the main street we came across KAPPA Cars- we got a 4WD and saved 210 euro on Thomson rep best price and 60 on Gee Pas in Maleme! Absolutely no excess and deposit.

I would recommend them to you.

Brighton, East...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Thanks for information regarding KAPPA Cars will definitely go there next week whilst on holiday in Malame.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
761 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

Just what did you pay in the end ? Wanting to book now and a guide price would be good. Internet prices all over the place...situation usual !!

Edited: 4:53 am, April 16, 2012
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
761 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

In the end used Auto Motor Malame .part of cretacarrental@chania-cci.gr

Very good. Take it out empty of fuel bring it back the same.all insurance included. Garage on main street near ATM. Has some nice classic cars as well ! Oh and cheaperthan gee pa . Even found out they will pick up at airport.bit late for me tho' !

Edited: 7:51 am, June 19, 2012
8. Re: Car Hire Companies in Maleme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Maleme