We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slides at petra mare

warrington
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Slides at petra mare

Does anyone know if the slides have been removed or not?

Thanks

karen

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slides at petra mare

Hi there

According to www.petramare.com the slides are there still

warrington
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Slides at petra mare

Ok thanks, its just there is no mention of them at all on the first choice website, so i wondered if they had been removed

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slides at petra mare

Hi,

The water slides have been removed,and replaced with a lovely new adult pool,great kids pool with pirates ship and an ampitheatre for entertainment,new snack bar etc.We have just returned from our holiday,and I think they have done a great job.

Karen

warrington
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Slides at petra mare

Ok thanks for that, we go in 2 weeks, sorry to be a pain are there fridges in the room? because weve got a baby so it just makes it a bit easier. Also do you get pool towels provided?

thanks for the info

karen

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Slides at petra mare

hi karen

yes there are fridges in the rooms,they look old but don't be put off they work very well.we went with a baby too. I think you can get towels for the pool but you have to pay , we took our own. you will get plenty of towels for the room though and they are changed regularly but you cant use them out of the room.

make sure you take enough nappies and wipes with you for your whole stay - they are very expensive to buy out there. we thought we had enough but ran out. you get 10 kg baggage allowance for babies with thomson/first choice now. get a really good shade for your buggy if you don't already have one,the sun is very strong-was over 30 degrees every day when we were there and the umbrellas by the pool didnt offer much shade.

if you want to know anything else just ask. we had a great time,hopefully you will too !

karen

warrington
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Slides at petra mare

thanks karen . if i think of anything else i will ask

take care

karen

7. Re: Slides at petra mare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 16, 2009