We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fakes

uk
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
fakes

hi all

is there anywhere in Crete you can buy replica lacoste polos etc at markets or shops?

thanks

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fakes

You may or may not be aware that the buying or selling of fakes in the EU is illegal

uk
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fakes

only for research purposes Mike:)

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,920 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fakes

..but you need to know that there are many places where fake goods are available. But I can't say about Lacoste. My 14 y o tells me the best place for fake Lacoste is Thailand...

RL may be different.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fakes

Hi there

All of the main resorts in Crete have shops piled high with fake designer clothes, just walk along any main street, every third shop will be selling them.

uk
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fakes

thanks Steve and GB for your informative and quick responses, i will keep my eyes peeled:)

6. Re: fakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 10, 2013