We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asterousia/ Lentas Ideas

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Asterousia/ Lentas Ideas

I am planning a 3 day trip from Hania prefecture (where I live) to Asterousia/Diskos/ Lentas area.

Any ideas for 'must-sees/ do's' please. We're expecting a very quiet area with little tracks to explore the mountains & some v small beaches with a couple of tavernas. Hope I'm right!

Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
555 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asterousia/ Lentas Ideas

We were in Lendas/Diskos a few years ago and loved it. We stayed at the excellent Villa Tsapakis in Diskos.

There is a lovely beach at Diskos (mainly naturist). About 5km east of Lendas is Trafoulas Beach. This is accessed from the minor road by a steep climb down the hillside then a 10 minute walk through a gorge and suddenly opens out to a stunning beach surrounded by cliffs. There is/was a taverna 2 km before you park for the beach.

cretanbeaches.com/Beaches/…

Edited: 3:24 pm, May 14, 2012
2. Re: Asterousia/ Lentas Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, June 21, 2013