We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Hi i am due to arrive at Heraklion airport on the 29/4/2011 at 11-55pm, does any-one know how much a taxi to The Capsis Hotel Resort and Bungalows is going to cost me?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Hi there

You don't mention where the hotel is located, is it in Agia Pelagia by any chance? If so, then a taxi from the airport will set you back around €30 but check with the chart on the airport arrivals wall - this details agreed fares to many resorts on the island and the cab drivers should stick with these fares.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Hi thanks for the information its very helpful, yes it is Agia Pelagia do you know if i can pre-book a taxi to make sure i get one?

London, United...
Level Contributor
16,706 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

You won't need to book one. There are always plenty of taxis at the airport.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Thanks for your help, i am due to start work at the hotel on 1st of May for the summer season. Now i know i can get a taxi outside when i arrive i am less worried. Do you know of any-one else that has worked there for a company called RAM UNIVERSAL??.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Hi again

Seeing as you will be working there, have you asked the hotel if they provide any form of shuttle or collection service from the airport? Certainly would be worthwhile asking them, who knows, they might have other staff arriving on the same flight as you are.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

yes i thought of that but i can only seem to find on line booking for staying at the hotel, there doesnt seem to be an e-mail address.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

Hi again

Contact details and email address here.

capsis.com/index.php/…menu-id-130.html

8. Re: cost of taxi form Heraklion to Capsis Resort Hotel/Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 30, 2012