We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days in crete where to go first?

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montevideo, Uruguay
4 posts
Save Topic
4 days in crete where to go first?

Hi ill be in crete september, i want your help, to tell me where first to go in bus, ill be in heraklion hotel, what near sandy beach, what folk towns to visit ?

and prices for meals and where to eat in heraklion?

thanks in advance a lot!!

athens, greece
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days in crete where to go first?

visit the archeological museum in town first. the next day go to knossos by bus. it is very easy. the next day go to arhanes . I live in chania , I could tell you more but I live in chania. as for restaurants there are so many in town dont worry. check out the prices. they all have a price list at the entrance door. bye

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days in crete where to go first?

Hi meme

What sort of things do you enjoy? - that would help us to suggest things for you to do and see. You can reach most parts of Crete from the bus station in Iraklion.

3. Re: 4 days in crete where to go first?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 25, 2011