We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer/transport

Heraklion, Greece
1 post
Save Topic
airport transfer/transport

hi there

i am catching a flight to athens tomorrow at 6:30am needing to be at the airport by 5:30 atleast im guessing.

i know the buses dont operate around heraklion this early can anyone recommend some company who does this early airport transfer or should i ask a taxi driver? though i doubt the latter will want to get up that early.

cheers

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer/transport

Hi there

Are you based in Iraklion? - if so, why not ring a taxi frim today and book a taxi to the airport for tomorrow morning? - having said that, it is an early start and whether as you say a taxi driver will want to take you there so early for a small fare is debatable. Having said that, flights arrive at the airport at all hours so there must be cabs in the city that have brought passengers from the airport so you might be OK.

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer/transport

Taxis in Heraklion are available 24 hours, just call the taxi center.

3. Re: airport transfer/transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, January 13, 2011