We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Official website for GDM Megaron Hotel?

Singapore
Level Contributor
70 posts
275 reviews
Save Topic
Official website for GDM Megaron Hotel?

Hi Everyone,

I have tried numerous times to find the website for this hotel in Heraklion, can anyone help? This website, www.gdmmegaron.gr don't seem to work?

Also, in late April, what are the chances of ferry running from Heraklion to Santorini, is it frequent?

Thanks in advance.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Official website for GDM Megaron Hotel?

It works fine to me. Maybe it was down for a couple of days, what don't you try it again?

Regarding the ferry sorry but i can't help you. Be patient someone else will.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Official website for GDM Megaron Hotel?

Welcome JChua..and yeah! it works for me too! Try googling as there are many links..am sure one will work for you! As for the ferries, check www.gtp.gr/ www.openseas.gr/ www.greekferries.gr/ Schedules though don't become available till a couple of months prior...Santorini is often referred to as 'Thira':-) Enjoy!

3. Re: Official website for GDM Megaron Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 14, 2009