We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

dewsbury
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

just got back from the apartments yesterday

location - perfect

the actual hotel - lovely, pool abit small mind

staff - absoloute rubbish the owner a women who looks like pat butcher punched my mate a few times for swinging on a palm tree, everyone we spoke to she had upset and kicked out. also the greek guy who works behind the open bar is a prick saw him throwing ice at a few people and just general idiot.

drinks round pool 3 euros for beer, food decent, cant take ur own food or drink round pool just into your rooms

aircon is a MUST 50 euros for week, u rent it dont loan it out, saftey deposit same again 20 euros

internet 1 euro - 15mins

the security guard - ok most of time but smashed my mate up with the tourch last night cut all his leg open

the old women who works there and always cleans up hitting people with her brush, ahtough she was been winded up by people making bird noises no need to hit customers jesus

what ever u do dont break owt in your room we had 200 euros fine, this inculdes dirty towlers, cups plates all the way up to plant pots and garden lights, we didnt do alot of it but didnt have a leg to stand on as they has passports

dont get quad hire 1000euro if you have accident, if u dont pay ur legs will be broken quite simple alot of people told us this and i saw it myself.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

I feel a 'Getrude' COMING ON!!!! lol :O)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

Come on then Gertie, start waving that umbrella!!

dewsbury
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

i didnt see we broke stuff, alot went missing, security guard was to blame for 2 of the bigger things, but explaining that to reception not easy

Leeds, Leeds, IHS

14. Re: danaides apartments 12-20th august 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 06, 2009