We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malia in May 2007

uk
1 post
Save Topic
Malia in May 2007

Hi i was wondering whether or not it will be busy then?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malia in May 2007

Hi

The season starts in April although things don't really start to get busy till the end of May. There will be plenty of people around and seeing as Malia caters for the younger traveller, pretty much everywhere will be open.

Liverpool, england
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Malia in May 2007

Hiya kelly

I would definitly say all of greece is going to be busy in may due to the UEFA cup final between Liverpool v AC milan in Athens, I know alot of people goin to malia due to this is may and stayin in malia as part of thier trip to athens. So In my opinion as I know so many are going i'd say yes - FULL OF LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS and footy fans!

ENJOY xxx

3. Re: Malia in May 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 31, 2009