We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental for 6 weeks

london
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
car rental for 6 weeks
Save

we are looking to rent a car for 6 weeks from end of october to beginning of December. Can anyone recommend a car rental company that is reasonably priced? Its out of season but prices seem very high. we'd like to pickup and drop off from Heraklion airport

thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
156 reviews
125 helpful votes
1. Re: car rental for 6 weeks
Save

I always use Athens cars. Never had a problem with them over the last couple of years. Hiring from them again for 2 weeks from 6th September. Put your dates in on their site and see what the prices are.

http://www.athenscars.gr/1/19.html

london
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: car rental for 6 weeks
Save

thanks but looks like they only rent in athens, not crete

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
2,672 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: car rental for 6 weeks
Save

https://www.annacars.gr/en/site/index.htm

london
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: car rental for 6 weeks
Save

sorry i had a had a senior moment please ignore me4

ta

sligo
Level Contributor
703 posts
5. Re: car rental for 6 weeks
Save

Hi,

Athenscars is Cretan owned and only rent cars in Crete. I think they may be the oldest if not one of the oldest car hire firms on the island.

I am using them now for about 10 years and have also booked for next month, would highly recommend.

6. Re: car rental for 6 weeks

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.