We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elounda sunrise apartments

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canterbury
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
elounda sunrise apartments

Hi can anyone tell me how long it takes to walk from Elounda sunrise apartments to all the restaurants or square. thanks

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,597 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

Hi there

Lovely location with great views :-) ok you have a good selection of tavernas in this area, but the walk to the square would take 15 - 20 mins depending on how fast you walk ... How many shops you stop in and how hot it is too. :-)

Whitley, United...
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

Hi the first restaurant you come across is 2 mins, the Melissos and well worth a visit.

We must walk slightly faster than MG lol, its only a ten min walk until you start hitting the main tavernas etc and the square, with the sea along side you its a lovely walk.

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,597 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

I am sure you are right tonyandmandy :-) :-) I don't tend to take a lot of notice of time when on holiday....and then of course there are the shops as well to browse in too ....and the odd bar too :-)

Whitley, United...
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

And the fact that I am hungry by then and walking faster to get to a restaurant :)

halifax
Level Contributor
876 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

We take about 10 minutes going and about 2 hours coming back as we always have to stop for a drink or 2 with our lovely friends who own the tavernas and coffee shops on the way home.

The people here are so friendly we stopped making plans and just go with the flow its such a beautiful relaxing place and Hey!!! youre on holiday so it doesn't really matter what time it is.

I'm sure you will love Elounda.

Enjoy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

You will not be disapointed.

Great location. You will never get bored of the walk along the sea. Or you take the road and browse in the shops, sunrise is great..staff are brill..you will have a ball. Lynne is ace and helpful.

7. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Elounda