We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

We are a family of 4 (girl 17 boy13) travelling to Theodorus Fiona Appts in Roda Corfu. Anyone else going on 11th August for 14 days with similar families? Have been to Roda beach before and it was beautiful thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, but not been to the appartments.

Catalonia Riviera...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

What did you think of the apartments? We are going there in September.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

Hi .. just to say you've placed this on the Elounda CRETE forum,,,,did you also place on the Corfu one??

uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

Theodorus appartments were lovely, no entertainment though so kids had to provide their own, lovely resort too. Recommend it to all. And yes I did post the Corfu one too, had a blonde moment, sorry.

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

Not long back from Roda. I don’t know why they call the very small, dark, dingy and basic apartments good value? We had to pay over £120 for aircon, which just made the upstairs room hotter and got no sleep for the whole 2 weeks due to the noise coming from the bar - it boomed out till 3am most mornings. Theo also decided he wanted to be a DJ and setup a very VERY loud speaker system over the pool on Sunday and even though loads of people complained and most of the sunbeds were empty he still told us he was going to carry on next week! If you have children ask for an apartment as far as possible from the bar. If you book one of the 3 bigger apartments be prepared for the smallest bathroom/wetroom I have ever seen and remember to take the loo roll out before you have a shower. Also remember to put your towels out on some sunbeds at 7am and a book or some shoes as we saw people take towels off of the beds when the owners had just gone for lunch. Also be prepared for mossies - I think the place was built on their home-land! The only nice thing about the place was the homemade Sunday lunch. We will never go back to the theo/fiona apartments again! Roda was ok with a lovely beach.

middle england
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

Got back on Monday from 1 week at the Theodorus Fiona apts in Roda. My opinion is that they were really good, rooms were plenty big enough and nicely furnished. We had a studio that was well equipped and clean - everything worked!! Room was cleaned regularly and to a good standard. The pool/garden/bar area were the best! Large pool with slide. Lawns and flowers were well cared for, plenty of sunloungers and umbrellas, but it was May, guess it will be much busier in Aug. Staff were extremely nice and friendly - had a great Greek night for 10 euro! We had a relaxing time(most of which was spent around the pool) and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. Our favourite restaurant was NIKOS, the food was superb as was the service.

West Yorks
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

Hi

we are planning to go to these appartments on 17th July with my 14 year old son, he wants to know if the spring board is still there (seen on an older review).

also i'm abit concerned about the transfers ?? and the air conditioning, does it work and how much!?

ANY info about the appts would be very much appreciated.

is Roda a better resort than Sidari?

Thanks again, Carol

7. Re: Theodorus Fiona Appts, Roda Beach, Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elounda