We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds in Elounda

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sun beds in Elounda

Hi there, can anyone tell me how much sun loungers on the beach cost in Elounda?

Also how far is the harbour from the Manos Apartments?

....and how far is the square from the harbour?

We are looking forward to a first time visit this August!

Thanks !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sun beds in Elounda

When we stayed there, 2 years ago, everybody seemed to be very sensible about sunbeds. We usually swim first thing, before we go out somewhere and before the sun gets too hot, once we have finished with our beds, we take everything back to our apartment, so someone else can use the beds, everybosy else apperaed to be doing the same. When my husband went back to the pool, later in the day, he always found a bed without the need for removing towells that had been there all day.

I suppose it is down to luck regarding the type of people who are staying at your apartments when you are, but I think many people who visit Elounda like to get out and about and i very rarely , if ever, have come across holiday makers who stay by the pool 24/7, people seem to use it now and then, so there isn't the panic for beds, that you come across in other resorts

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sun beds in Elounda

That is very reassuring! Thanks !

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sun beds in Elounda

Annabel - we're staying at Monos in June (can't wait), I'll post a review of the apartments and Elounda when we get back. If you want us to look for anything in particular, let me know - Dave

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sun beds in Elounda

Brilliant, look forward to hearing all about it !!

Annabel

15. Re: Sun beds in Elounda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Elounda