We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
288 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Villas

Hello everyone. Hope you're all set for Christmas!

A work colleague is interested in Elounda for the first time (I've probably gone on about it too much lol) but he is interested in a house or villa. I have suggested some of the nice traditional houses in Mavrikiano would suit him. Does anyone have any knowledge or contact details for any of them?

He doesn't want to be too far up a hill and wants to be as close to Elounda town as possible.

Thanks

Ann

Manchester
Level Contributor
690 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas

No, sorry, I am unaware of any.

Merry Christmas Ann

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,387 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas

Hi there

Have they seen this villa ?

ownersvillas.net/villa-mavrikiano-elounda/l28

Otherwise I would check owners direct and holiday lettings - good web sites for privately owned villas...have used owners direct recently for villa in Tenerife and also Corfu and was very pleased with the prices :-) good luck with the research.....and Happy Christmas :-)

3. Re: Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Elounda