We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friends made in Elounda

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Friends made in Elounda

Hi can anyone help me please?

I am trying to contact a lovely couple I met in Elounda last week called Ian and Sue from Wales (can't remember the area they came from tho). They were an older couple Sue has long blonde hair and Ian is very easy to recognise as he has very long white hair and very blue eyes-he looks like Merlin (although he likens himself to a mad monk!!!)

I went for a drink with them in Friends Cafe Bar where they introduced me to Dimitri(if anybody knows Dimitri he knows Sue and Ian and thier daughter Beth very well so he would be able to help I'm sure)

Ian gave me some great advice, and I said I would contact him on facebook, however I lost his business card with his facebook address!!!

If you know who I am talking about can I have thier surname PLEASEEE and I will drop them a friends request

Mentioned in this post
Elounda
Elounda
Crete, Greece
Palio Kantouni
$, Mediterranean, Greek
BEERaki Cretan Pub
$, Wine Bar, Bar, Greek
Lotus Eaters Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek
London
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friends made in Elounda

friends cafe has a facebook page. post a message and dimitri will be able to help you i am sure. kerstin

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friends made in Elounda

Did they stay at Hiona apartments.??

3. Re: Friends made in Elounda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Elounda