We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

sheffield
Level Contributor
414 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

This is an open question to the moderators and readers of Tripadvisor. I have now tried twice over the last 3 weeks to start a restaurant entry for the above Taverna in Elounda. It's on the sea front oppostive the beach. There are really positive comments about Cypriana in some of the Elounda Forum posts and I wish to record my own positive experience for people to read.

I have followed the "tell us about a new restaurant" procedure to the letter (I appreciate that TripAdvisor staff are really busy) and given links to appropiate websites for staff to check and yet it is still not listed in the Elounda Restaurants list. Can anyone tell me if I am simply being impatient (this is not unknown!) or give me a realistic idea of how long it takes ?

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,641 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

Impatient, sorry!

New places can take a while to get loaded & for some reason restaurants/bars seem to take longer than hotels.

If nothing appears soon (you should get an email) don't keep submitting another review, use the help centre link right at the bottom of the page.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

Hi there

I've been waiting for over two weeks for a very well known restaurant on Rhodes to be listed. It is a very busy time for TA, you only have to see all the reviews that are being posted at the moment. We returned from Rhodes two weeks ago, I did a review for our accommodation, and there are already 4 or 5 newer reviews than mine on here. Multiply that by all the 100s of forums here and you can see what a job they have to do.

sheffield
Level Contributor
414 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

Thanks Guys,

I suspected that I might just be being impatient and of course logic dictates that this will be an exceptionally busy time of year. I suspected that I might have made a mistake when requesting the addition of this taverna.

Time will tell, meanwhile I'll try to have more realistic expectations given how busy the TA staff will be at this time of year.

Thanks once again to you both.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

Hi again

I'm sure your restaurant will be listed soon, if not, just drop them a line.

England
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

I've gone through the same procedures to get Periagiali (in Elounda on the Plaka Road next door to Miakoda) put on the list of restaurants and also still waiting.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

Hi all, Cypriana is now listed.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

yes at last it will climb up the charts real quick.x

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

jennywren, when did you first ask the TA people to list this restaurant? Just eager to know as I have been waiting well over three weeks now and neither of mine are listed yet.

9. Re: CYPRIANA TAVERNA why is this restaurant not listed ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Elounda