We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda Bay Palace

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight UK
1 post
Save Topic
Elounda Bay Palace

a bit confused after reading the reviews as to which accommodation we should book. Superior suite or bungalow? The bungalows sound as if they are in need of some renovation. Also does the Bay Palace have direct access to a beach. Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on these questions for us.

London
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

I have been to elounda but we stayed at the elounda peninsula at a junior suite with a private pool on the beach. I have visited the elounda bay palace for dinner and it is nice. It has its own beach but I cant tell you more about the accomodation since we had a look at some rooms at the main building and some bungalows which we didnt like at all. If you choose to stay at the elounda peninsula choose the junior or the presidential suite both of them are great. If you stay at the bay palace dont stay at a bunagalow and the main building.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

hi.

indeed the bungalows need some renovation.

try to stay in a superior suite.

you can use also the facilities of elounda beach hotel.

anyway it is great resort with good service and fantastic atmosphere.

Bristol
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Have you come to any conclusion yet?

We are going to the Palace in June and have booked a superior bungalow with shared pool, any update would be appreciated.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

hi.

the bungalows with shared pool are nice,simply decorated and the shared pool gives you the opportunity of more privacy.rarely you gonna swim with someone from the other bungalow.the views of some bungalows to the sea are marvellous.

n.ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Hi,

We stayed in the luxury suite front seaview sharing pool.It was heavenly with sunken whirlpool bath and steam room and direct access to shared pool.Last year we paid 500 euro a night (EXPEDIA)This year the price is 800 euro.To me this is crazy money.The rooms you are contemplating are not particularly big.they are simply decorated with access to shared pool but without the fancy bathroom facilities.The suites in the main building I didnt see but Id suggest you ask for newly refurbished.We have opted this year for elounda penninsula.Really pleased.Got a rate of £255 a night paying 1/2 at time of booking and other 1/2 in January.It has saved us ammost £700 on the cheapest hotel websites.Interdynamique is the provider.hope this helps.

Get answers to your questions about Elounda