We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda peninsula

n.ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Elounda peninsula

What room to choose ?

Can anyone advise between a junior bungalow beachfront suite and a peninsula collection suite. Theyre the same price and I feel spoilt for choice

London
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda peninsula

We stayed at a junior suite and it was great . on the beach with private pool.

Lawrenceville...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda peninsula

I have the same question - Avarella - did you ever make a decision? I'm thinking about going there for my Honeymoon.

Thanks!

London
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda peninsula

Look we stayed at a junior suite and it was great. The view is much better in a peninsula collection suite but at the junior suite you have more privacy and it is on the beach.So that is way we choosed it...

n.ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elounda peninsula

Wlindsay

Yes I booked the peninsula colection suite because of the views.Got a brilliant rate ot 320 euro per night with Interdynamique.Last year we paid 500 euro per night in the Elounda Bay.This year same room in Elounda Bay 800 euro.Dont know about you but Im not Elton John!!

Lawrenceville...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Elounda peninsula

Sounds great. I have one more question that I haven't been able to find an answer to on the reviews/website.

Does the Elounda Peninsula have its own facilities, i.e. its own common pool, private sandy beach, restaurants, etc. or does it share everything with the sister properties?

How far away are the other resorts?

One last thing - just how "private" are the private pools in the Peninsula collection? Will anyone be able to look in to our pool? Not that they'd see anything interesting.....

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Elounda
Elounda
Crete, Greece
n.ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elounda peninsula

Wlindsey

As far as I know the peninsula has its own stretch of beach.i dont think there is an outdoor large pool (I could be wrong)but there is an indoor common pool.The peninsula collection suite I booked has private pool.I think there are walls between private pools.

Elounda is not too far away and I liked it very much-quaint.

Avarella

Mentioned in this post
Elounda
Elounda
Crete, Greece
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Elounda peninsula

hi.

you can use only the facilities of porto elounda dlx resort and elounda mare resort.both hotels are in very close distance (closer is the porto elounda which has a scheduled organized beach and a large swimming pool).

this web site is very useful www.elounda.com

London
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Elounda peninsula

Hi I have been there as I told you before. So 1) elounda peninsula has its own inddor pool 2) the private sandy beach is tha same as porto elounda dlx resort BUT the guests of elounda peninsula have recerved an area in the beach exlusivly for them 3) the pools are private at the peninsula collection suites if someone wants to see he can but i dont think they will :-) the web site of the hotel is www.eloundapeninsula.com (i think this is it)

Lawrenceville...
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Elounda peninsula

You guys rock! This has been such a helpful resource.

Does anyone know if there is an outdoor hottub/jacuzzi spa for use at any of the sister resorts?

From the pictures it looks like the three properties are adjacent - is that right?

I know I'm sounding too detail-oriented, but this is for my honeymoon, and I'm surprising my fiance with this trip - she thinks we're going to the Bahamas! I just want everything to be perfect!

Thanks!

Wade

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Elounda peninsula

hi.

yes.these hotels belong to the same hotel company,they are next to each other and you can use each hotels facilities.they consider to be one of the most amazing and high class resorts in europe.

Get answers to your questions about Elounda