We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda Bay Palace

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Elounda Bay Palace

Hello every one,

I go to Elounda in August for my honeymoon, can any was suggest any places that I must go to? any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated. I want this holiday to be the best ever!

Any top restaurants? or bars? any historical places?

What is the smart club room like at the venue? is it nice?

Any comments would be great thanks

J

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Congratulations!you have chose one of the best hotels in greece.yo will have a great time.it is ultrauxurious member of leading hotels of the world.everything there is grandeur.the restaurants excellent and the bars too.you can also use the facilities of elounda beach hotel.it is wise to make reservations for the restaurants from your first day there.Few years ago my wife and I stayed in elounda beach(next to palace) and i can suggest 3 superb restaurants there.dionysos is gourmet with live music great surroundings like a typical greek yard, the italian restaurant by the sea with great specialities,and blue lagoon a polynesian restaurant next to a small lagoon formed by the sea-very impresive the inner part with aquarious etc.the bar that we liked most is in your hotel-you feel like you are in a cruise ship!it is called sail in-jetty bar.you don't have to go out of your hotel to go to elounda beach because they are interconnected by paths-you really can't understand when one hotel stops and the other hotel beggins.there is also a nice bar in elounda beach hotel that you go from a narrow bridge ,located few meters from the beach-wonderfull.the smart club rooms are the standard rooms of the hotel but nothing to do with the standard rooms of other properties .the rooms are large,luxuriously greek style furnished with a lot of facilities such t.v.set,mini-bar, air-condition,bathrobes and sleepers ,luxury amenities,beach towels,stereo music,telephones in room and in the bathroomtwice a day maid service,24 hours room service,great balkony views etc.you gonna have the time of your life!maybe yo might rent a car o go to agios nicolaos the town near elounda-very beautiful or to elounda village for some souvenirs.anyway your hotel has it all so why to go anywhere else?enjoy your stay!

n.ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Have a lovely time.

My husband and I were there in May.

Superb!!

Carlsberg dont do holidays,but if they did...............

essex
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Hello every one

I am going to the elounda bay palace in september and can't wait. All the reports i have read on this website have been great hopefully the hotel will live up to it.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest that i have made the right choice

cheers

Jampot......

UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Elounda Bay Palace

Never been to this hotel but the area is lovely. A trip to Spinalonga is a must. Very interesting visit! Elounda beach pretty good but gets a bit busy. Ag. Nik lovely for shopping and some nightlife for just wandering around, the lake is lovely and has sometimes has live entertainment there. The Lasithi Plateau is great to drive through and see the little villages. Crete is a lovely island and you will have a lovely time and the hotel you are staying in is amazing and you can see all the lights of the pools lit up at night. It is a very pretty drive to Ag. Nik. Golden Beach, on the way to Ag. Nik is lovely, you have to walk down the cliff path, you can be the only ones there then about an hour later the whole world and his wife (and dog) turn up and you cant move for sunbeds. Space is at a premium! You dont have to go far for someone to help with the suncream and share your snacks, almost sharing your sunbed too! Very funny experience!! The surf and sea is fabulous there though.

Eloounda isnt a big resort, it does have some lovely restaurants and cosy bars, not many shops, mostly jewellery. A mid week market for fresh produce. All in all a very nice place. Have a great holiday!

Get answers to your questions about Elounda