We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elounda sunrise apartments

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
4 posts
Save Topic
elounda sunrise apartments

Hi, just returned from these fantastic apartments.

They are situated five mins from main square, lovely pool and pool bar. Adequately equipped for self catering and air conditioning is available.

They are a family run apartments and every care is taken to enable you to have a great holiday.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

HI Liberty can you give a little more detail on location please?

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

what u like to know ?

there is a web page www.eloundasunrise.gr

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

DOH.. sory about that... are these somewhere close to where the Fiji bar used to be or still is maybe.. down go down that end of the village much these days now that Despinas taverna is closed?

Glad you enjoyed anyway...

cheers

uk
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

no elounda sunrise apartments is situated the way to the canal .

i forgot to tell you that there is free wireless internet in the bar and in rooms, if you want to access from your laptop otherwise there are two pcs at the pool bar and the internet is free.

another good service is that there is telephone service in room and you can call for a hour with 3 euro in any landline around the world.

the guys down there are wonderfull and technology experts...believe me

london
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

hi i have been to this lovely apartments last july and it was amazing.

Everything is new, very nice bathroom, nice beds, aircondition, telephone service (first time i have got telephone service with 3 euro for a hour on my holidays).

even free internet access.

the place is situated is so quiet and peacefull.

finally the 2 guys Dimos and giannis that the bar and apartments belongs are so lovely and helpful. they also speak very fluently english because they have been study in England.

6. Re: elounda sunrise apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elounda