We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

Oxford
4 posts
Save Topic
Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

Hi! My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Crete late Aug/early Sept. I have been looking at hotels, and I have fallen in love with the Elounda Palm Hotel! Problem is, it's a bit out of my price range... the cheapest I have found it is £456 for 7 nights, HB, and flights included. This is a pretty good price, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could get an even cheaper deal?! Thanks!

Sarah x

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
375 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

Hi Sarah

I booked through this company

http://www.dilos.com

which was cheaper than the hotel's website. We're only there for three days, so I don't know what seven days would cost. But I have to say that your price, including flights, sounds blooming good to me!

Good luck with your quest!

Jackie

london
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

Hi Sarah,

Yes I agree the Elounda Palm Hotel looks amazing, my boyfriend and I are also looking to go there in late September. Would you be able to tell me the tour operator whom you have found the 7 nights HB with.

Thanks

Katie

Oxford
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

Hi Katie,

sorry for the VERY slow reply! Been moving house and without internet access for some time. The deal I originally wrote about was from www.travelrepublic.co.uk, but we found a slightly cheaper deal from Olympic Holidays and ended up booking through them instead. Hope this helps!

Sarah

4. Re: Elounda Palm Hotel for cheap?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elounda