We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elounda Heights Apartments

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
1 post
Save Topic
Elounda Heights Apartments

Hi

Has anyone any info/comments on the Elounda Heights Apartments, thinking of booking there for this years holiday.

Cheers

Steve

Manchester
Level Contributor
685 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elounda Heights Apartments

Not stayed there but know it well. As the name might suggest, it's above Elounda centre and up a really (really !!) steep hill. Going out is no problem - all down hill. Coming back you may have to decompress.

I have never heard a bad word and it looks nice too.

It is very quiet and further up and around the hill it really opens up and is great country.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - refer www.elounda.net and ask there.

DA

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elounda Heights Apartments

Steve .. post the request on site Elounda.77 I feel sure someone on that site will be able to give you the infomration you require...

lancashire
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Elounda Heights Apartments

Hya I have stayed in EH twice, it was a while back so I checked, see below.. I now stay just below EH now. can't manage it that far up the hill , (arthritis). I can honestly say it's really good value for the money we paid, it's really well kept.

Ab

copy

Heidi, Manchester, England 11th-18th August 2006

Just returned from a very relaxing week staying at the fantastic Elounda Heights Apartments in Elounda on Crete with my mum. These apartments are owned by Vangelis and Ann who make you feel at home and nothing is too much trouble for them, including their staff especially Eddie. The apartments have stunning views over looking the magnificent Gulf of Mirabello. The rooms are very clean and you are provided with a small welcome pack of water, tea and coffee etc on your arrival. Vangelis provides a boat trip on Sundays for his guests only, which meant that the boat was not overcrowded and enabled you to meet other guests in a relaxed atmosphere. A number of the guests that were there have stayed there on several occasions, which says alot about this property. The only downside is the HILL, which is very steep and if you have mobility problems then this is not really the place for you. However it is only about a 5-7minute walk to the village and the beach. I definitely will be staying there again hopefully in the not to distant future. I have never written a review before but felt compelled to because we had such a lovely time.

4. Re: Elounda Heights Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elounda