We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2006 season almost finished where are you going next year

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
2006 season almost finished where are you going next year

I wish the greek holiday season would go on all year it seems to short May to October but i suppose to the workers on the greek islands they would not think that.Iam booked for next year i have been since beginning of May we are going back to Skiathos we were there 3 years ago i love my summer holidays in the greek islands if i did not get to Greece once a year i think iwould go potty.

So is any other members of this forum booked for next year and where are you going.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2006 season almost finished where are you going next year

Hi Lesley

Back to Crete in June 2007. Family circumstances meant we had to cancel our trip to Crete this year just a month prior to departure. We've been to lots of the islands in all the various island chains but Crete is always the favourite. Roll on June 2007.

2. Re: 2006 season almost finished where are you going next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 22, 2009