We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining in Chania

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dining in Chania

I have a few places that have been recommended to me: Tamam, Anaplus, Thallasino ageri.

Can anyone provide opinions on these choices and perhaps recommend others?

I prefer they be in Chania town, but I'm open to places not too far away. We will have a car.

Thank you.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
363 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining in Chania

I love the restaurant in Milia Village (restored old village- see www.milia.gr). It's about 5 km from Chania in the middle of the road that leads you from Chania to Elafonissi beach. The road is not very good but you when you arrive there...ouaou! The nature is so peaceful and the food is just delicious.....made from organic products grown by the owners of the village.

We had an enjoyable lunch there after swimming in Elafonissi beach-in fact it was one of the best meals we had in Crete!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining in Chania

Thank you, Elena_GR

That sounds like a nice stop on the way home from Elafonisos. We had planned to drive there anyway!

Cheers.

3. Re: Dining in Chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Chania Town