We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ano stalos, chania

Which Chania Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Ano stalos, chania

Hi all, I am travelling to Chania with my 13 year old & my wife & am looking for suggestions as to what to do, where to eat & what to see while we are there. 2 years ago we stayed in Zante & I put up daily reports of what we got up to & where we ate. I hope to do the same this year tagging on to this but will probably only do so if I get a little help & advice along the way. The appeal is help as much as you can , thanks. Padraig

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ano stalos, chania

Up in Ano Stalos, you are going to need good legs, plenty of cash for taxis, or a hire car to see anything interesting. Hire a car, and get a copy of the rough guide to Crete, and make some local friends. Have a good time but don't expect too much excitement.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,837 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ano stalos, chania

weloveholidays95, I thought you weren't going to respond to padraicg. ;-)

tripadvisor.co.uk/…60233471

He was obviously counting on nobody remembering his first post and the ensuing "discussion".

padraicg, buy the Rough Guide. It's by far the best source of information about Crete.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ano stalos, chania

I can't hold a grudge,they're uncomfortable and heavy. I did figure out who and what, but gave advice that involved me in no effort or research.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,837 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ano stalos, chania

True - and he has now redeemed himself with an apology on his other thread!

5. Re: Ano stalos, chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Chania Town