We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

Which Chania Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
peterborough, uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

Hi we are going to the Pilot Beach Resort in October and have paid an extra £40 each for a 'beach bungalow'. Have we done the right thing? What is the difference between the ones near the pool and the beach? Are the ones on the beach safe from intruders?

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

Hi!

Pilot beach hotel is seperated by the highway. The main buildings are on the south and the bungalows are on the north side, across the highway.

Surely they are closer to the beach actually footsteps away.

Getting there might be an issue as you'd have to either cross the busy highway or walk along a small tunnel underneath it.

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

I forgot to add that you can cross the highway also by a nearby bridge too, but it would take you 10 min more. If you have a car you'll have no problem

peterborough, uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

Thank you for replying. Would you mind if I ask one more question? Is there any difference between the pool bungalows and the beach one's interiors? Eg is one better than the other?

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

Hi again,

I don't know the interior of the bungalows, as I have never stayed there, I just know the layout of the hotel as I have been there a few times. I suppose though that the price difference is mostly due to the distance to the sea.

5. Re: Bungalows at Pilot Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 20, 2015