We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from North West to Chania

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
207 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from North West to Chania

I am looking for a 10 day holiday in Chania Old Town, but so far i can only find return flights for multiples of one week duration. I have looked at the possibility of flying into Heraklion as i can get 10 day duration, but have read on TA forums that the transfer time to Chania is two and a half hours approx.

I might have to consider finding a one-way flight into Chania, and a one-way flight from Heraklion to reduce the total return travel time, unless any kind TA poster has any good suggestions. :-)

sleaford
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Flights from North West to Chania

Ryanair out of Leeds/Bradford. Fly Wednesday (1450) and Saturdays (0650), you can mix and match and get 7,10,11,14 days and multiples of.

12. Re: Flights from North West to Chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 09, 2014