We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with honeymoon in Chania

Which Chania Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia Beach, VA
6 posts
Save Topic
Help with honeymoon in Chania

Any suggestions for a perfect honeymoon in Chania? Should we stay in one place in Chania and rent a car to see the sites...Knossos, Elafonisi. Or should we split our accomodations. Also, does anyone have any suggestions for romantic honeymoon accomodations? Any information will be helpful and appreciated!

HANIA CRETE
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

Sorry www.portoplatanias.gr

chania
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

i think it s crazy the 220, is it some kind of half board or sth?

Corinna should be around 80 euros with breakfast, i also dont think u should pay more, i also like santa marina hotel but only if u get a room in the beachfront building, pitty that ammos is always booked, it s really so much better from all other beach hotels and from what i hear it s also cheap (i think their average rate is around 100 euros).

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

We stayed at The Doma and LOVED it. It is an old British consulate. The breakfast is great. The staff is sweet. And they leave little treats for you in your room each day like fresh orange juice, or honey sweets. Rent a car and drive to Falasarna Beach and Elephonisi Beach. Pink Sand. I loved Crete. Good choice.

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

Stay away from Iraklion or anywhere near there. It's very loud. The airport in located in the city and all you hear is planes. It sounds like they are going to crash into your hotel.

chania
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

i agree with previous reviewer on both reviews!!!!

16. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:38 pm, August 08, 2014
greece
Level Contributor
113 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

try elias guesthouse

www.elia-crete.com.gr

it,s something special

enjoy crete

Virginia Beach, VA
6 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

thank you for your suggestions, i've been lost in travel cyberspace and this site has been the most helpful.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Help with honeymoon in Chania

Now i know its in the mean time the year 2008. BUT concerning a honeymoon in Chania before the end of the 21th century there is the Garden of Eden as i call it, and the perfect place for your Adam & Eve feeling is at Metohi Kindelis.OK admitted this is not cheap but you will get some energy and experiences for this price. All those lovely fruits and vegtables grow around you whilst sleeping. Check www.metohi-kindelis.gr

More info needed mail me personally at : gerry@gerryheyrman.be cause we were there with full satisfaction; Regards Gerry

Get answers to your questions about Chania Town