We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pardalakis Studios Gerani

hampshire england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Does anyone know exactly where these apartments are? I know they're on the main road but which side, on the beach side of the road or the other side? Some reviews say it is 10mins to the beach and another says 5 mins into the village so I'm a bit confused. Are they near to the village bakery (the original one, not the new big one on the right after Gerani).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

I don't know these apartments but was intruiged having stayed in the 'other' Gerani (Near Rethymno)!!

Does this help? :O)

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g189413-i424-k46648…

hampshire england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Thanks for reply creteaholic but it's the Chania Gerani we are visiting. Have found photos by Mick Lurcher posted on Trip Advisor. If you know the answer Mick, I'd be really grateful for any info you have.You certainly seem to know the island judging by your many contributions to TA!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Hi Yes I know where they are as I have stayed there a couple of years ago. I will send you a personal message with the details.

Cheers

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Confusion!!!! The link was for the Chania Gerani!!

(But glad you have found someone) :O)

Stalos, Greece
Level Contributor
71 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

They are not on the beach side andthey are opposite of Kontekas backery (the original one).

hampshire england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Thanks Haniotis,

We know exactly where the apartments are now and have booked for 2 weeks in June as we want to see all our friends in the village again, especially the Kontekas family. You never know, we might bump into each other in Chania!

Sue

Stalos, Greece
Level Contributor
71 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Hallo redrez1,

I want only to remark that it is not exactly opposite

Kontekas backery but you should walk little more(around 150 metres-yesterday used this road and now am sure).The new bakery it is on the same side as Kondekas but going west(kondekas is going east).So actually these apartments are between these two bakerys and to go the beach i think you need 10 minutes.

hampshire england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

Thanks Haniotis,

I appreciate your help very much. We know where the apartments are and have been able to find them on Goodle Earth. I am sad to learn from our friend Kostas who has the beach bar in Gerani, that a road is being built along the beach next year and has already got as far as Maleme. I hope this does not do any damage to the turtle nesting grounds on the beach which get fewer each year. I don't think there is any need to build this road anyway and it is going to mean taking land from Kostas, Kostakis Beach Hotel and Eanthia Village and many others. What a shame. The beach there has always been so peaceful which is why we go there every year.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

I assume you know where they are now ,we stayed there a couple of years ago with no problems the apartments we had were a pair of new ones built at the back not actually in the main building .They are run by a very hospitable family.

Regards Rodger & Di

10. Re: Pardalakis Studios Gerani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, November 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Chania Town
Recent Conversations