We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can any one help please!!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Can any one help please!!

I am hoping to visit Chania in September and would prefer to stay in town,so I am looking for a nice hotel in town it must have a pool,any suggestions?

Or a nice hotel on beach that's only a short taxi ride away from the town.

Any help please.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can any one help please!!

Ammos hotel. 10-15 min into the overrated town of Chania. (ducks and puts on flame proof suit)

south wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can any one help please!!

I can't help with the hotel I'm afraid, I have stayed in the old town a couple of times and love Chania, so not sure what is over rated about it, and don't understand the witty comment either!

Grecce
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can any one help please!!

10-15 min into the overrated town of Chania. (ducks and puts on flame proof suit)

I dont understand also this comment.

Chania town is so so beautiful.

"Overrated towm "for me means that a lot of people loved Chania town.Your opinion it does not make the difference!!

Dear Maisysmum into Chania town and especially in the old part I dont think that you find hotel with pool but 10 minutes walking from the old harbour you find Nea Chora beach.Also you can easy get the bus to visit some other beautiful beach in 10 to 20 minutes from town

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can any one help please!!

Thanks for the two repiles that made sense!!.

Nectaria

you mention Nea Chora beach ,is there i nice hotel there????

thanks

Grecce
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can any one help please!!

On Nea chora beach you can find Christina hotel

A 10 minutes from that beach is the old venetian town& town which is amazing area and has many small hotels as Casa Leone,Amphora,Casa delfino

For morehotel info and general information about chania visit

www.travel-to-crete.com/place.php?place_id=86

Enjoy Chania

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can any one help please!!

Hotel kriti is on the coast about 5 minutes walk to the harbour front in Chania and close to the market. We stayed there about 5 years ago, very nice, clean and used by business people as well. It has a pool and decent rooms.

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Can any one help please!!

in reference to the last two replys do you have to book direct with hotels or t=do tour oporators go there

Many thanks

Belinda

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can any one help please!!

Hi

The Kriti Hotel is available with Olympic Holidays. We travelled with them when we went.We flew directly to Chania airport them it was not far to the hotel on the transfer bus. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Can any one help please!!

Thank you. We use Olympic a lot so thats great news

10. Re: Can any one help please!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 22, 2009