We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

We've stayed there before through Thomson but was looking at booking direct and it has vanished from the Iberostar website! Does anyone know if its now independent or if they have a website? Thanks

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

Hi there

Here is a link to the website that you mentioned, the hotel still appears to be on the iberostar web site

http://iberostar-mirabello-beach.llotels.com

2. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 pm, November 15, 2014
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

We'll let hope they don't do AI any more :-) because it's killing the bars in town :-(

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

This information may no longer be of interest to you but I hope is to some others.

I think some changes have been made to the hotel as the reservation page on their website don't work anymore. So I made an inquiry about that through www.mhotels.gr contact form. Lovely Katerina wrote back to me from a different hotel group called "Dessole Hotels".

Katerina Roumelioti - The reservations' supervisor has kindly let me know that you can only book the hotel through "Expedia" and "Hotelbeds" for the 2014 season. I guess they are still working through the website changes. You can also contact her directly for reservations - reservation.mirabello@dessolehotels.com.

In terms of AI - unfortunately or fortunately that has not changed.

Mentioned in this post
Dessole Malia Beach Hotel
330 Reviews
Crete, Greece
Chester
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

Hi,

I was thinking of booking this hotel at the beginning of the year but it looks like it has been bought by some Russians and it is attracting Russian guests so I have picked somewhere else until I know what is going on.

See what reviews appear this year.

Keith.

Up North
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

It has changed hands it is now part of the dessole group. We are going on 10 may 😃

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

Yes it is part of the Dessole group but Thomson hplidays still have rooms there. Went to visit Mr Yiannion reception yesterday and he said that the persentage of Russians in the hotel ian't as large as expected[ about 20% ] . He said they still have all other nationalities as before. Spoke to Jay too who is Thomson rep so they are deffinetly in hotel.

Mentioned in this post
330 Reviews
Crete, Greece
8. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 pm, November 15, 2014
wales
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

Just returned from Mirabello and will be posting a positive review when I have a minute. Happy to answer specific questions in the meantime

10. Re: Is the Mirabello Hotel no longer a Iberostar hotel?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos
Recent Conversations