We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agios Nikolaos,

hull
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Agios Nikolaos,

HI GOING TO Agios Nikolaos, on the 6-9-12 think of taking a fishing rod anybody no if this will be worth it, also would like to take a ferry ride up the coast to different town is this possible or do u have to take a buss

thanks brian

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agios Nikolaos,

hiya brian,

i would say yes to the fishing rod, we do see lots of people fishing walking towards the town early of an evening.

cant help on the ferry question. i wouldnt of thought so, but im sure mg100 de for ag nic will be able to help you there.

i havent heard of a ferry, but lots of boat trips, but wouldnt of thought they go to different towns. the buses are great and reliable, and from the bus station in ag nic you can get to lots of towns and villages. pick up a bus timetable from tourist info just before the lake heading into ag nic.

enjoy ya hols

2. Re: Agios Nikolaos,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos