We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

london
10 posts
Save Topic
Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

I went to manos apartments two years in a row in 2003 and 2004. I didnt manage to go last year but want to return.

does anyone know if Nikki is still with olympic holidays? I cant see it in the brochure anywhere on line.

Just wondered whats happening as she has been with olympic for 4 years.

If anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

check it out with http://www.olympicholidays.com/

or give them a call 0870 429 4141

alternatively you can get a flight only and get the accommodation seperately

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

also you can check with yourholidays.com who is including Manos appartments

london
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

I still dont understand!!!!

If i look on google i can find the apartments, however it is last yrs brochure showing. However when i look on olympic's website i cant find manos apartments ag nic, they arent there.

I rang them and they said they are no longer on the books.

So still no further forward on tracking down which holiday company Nikki is with now.

Any help appreciated.

Godalming, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

Manos apts are not with Olympic Holidays this year. You can book direct with Nikki at the Manos. I have repped in Crete for Olympic for the last two years and I have to say that they are one of the better tour operators to book with.

london
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

Thankyou for your reply.

Do you know if you can book online? I cant find details of the apartments anywhere so finding it hard to contact her about a booking.

I would have returned with olympic if they were still using the apartments as they have been brilliant every year, cant fault them. Just love the locataion and feel of the apartments.

Also the other olympic accomadation in ag nic doesnt seem to compare, when you want a relaxing quiet holiday.

Thankyou for your help.

Much appreciated.

Are you repping again this year? Are there any other resorts you would reccomend in crete for a chilled holiday with plenty of bars and restaurants for a two week hol.?

london
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Manos apartments (olympic holidays) Where has it gone?

crete rep- just been looking at the forum and realised that you were from guildford. Think i met u when i was at Manos in 2004, i'm from epsom!!

Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos