We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ledra apartments - Ag.Nik - STEPS?

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ledra apartments - Ag.Nik - STEPS?

My husband is so hard to please but I am thinking of Crete as a holiday in June after much thought!

Ag Nik sounds like there's plenty to do but also the Ledra apartments sound like they are out of the way so will allow for a bit of peace and quiet too!

However people keep mentioning the steps in the reviews! How many steps are there? I am pretty unfit - but game for a few steps for the fab views!

Are there hundreds?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ledra apartments - Ag.Nik - STEPS?

Hi there

I don't think there are "hundreds" but I Googled the apartments and all the holiday operator reviews state they are "unsuitable for guests with walking difficulties" and several independant reviews say that there are " a lot of steps". Butit does say that the place is quiet and out of the way so maybe you can put up with a bit of late night mountaineering when you get back.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ledra apartments - Ag.Nik - STEPS?

There are lots of steps. My brother stayed there with his family. There are other issues about this hotel too, which were not taken seriously by staff or reps.

3. Re: Ledra apartments - Ag.Nik - STEPS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Agios Nikolaos