We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

princess studios Malia

malia
1 post
Save Topic
princess studios Malia

Hi.

Me & 3 other friends are going to Malia in September. We are aged 24 - 51!!!! We like lively nightlife. Has anyone else been this time of year? Is it a bit quieter?

We are staying at Princess studios but cant find any reviews.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: princess studios Malia

Hi there

Malia continues rocking till virtually the last day of the season so have no worries about places being closed. It's pretty much one long strip of bars, clubs, discos and take aways - hardly the true Greek experience but ok if you want that sort of holiday.

September will be a bit quieter from the visitor aspect - personally, I think that Sep is the best time to go anywhere in Greece - weather still great, not (usually) too hot plus the sea is perfect for swimming in.

cumbria england
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: princess studios Malia

hi me and my friend are looking to go here round 14th sep she is 20 im 35. i will look on other review websites and let you know if i find any info. we will bw travelling from manchester where are you flying from and is it same time we seen a deal 410.00 for both of us is that a good price?

ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: princess studios Malia

Just back from Malia, we were staying in the so-called Old Town which is supossed to be quieter! HA! got no sleep. You will get very livley nightlife, everyone seems to head out at about 11pm. Not the classyist of places but it is what it is! If were we stayed is anything to go by it was really basic and was 3star. All the locals said it calms down a bit by September, but it is insane (think Greece Uncovered!) so might not be a bad thing. Beware drunken idiots on quad bikes!

I met some people who had stayed in Princess, said it was ok by the usual Crete standard but that they had a big problem with ants, and despite arriving at 2am in the morning there was no toilet paper provided!

Nottingham
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: princess studios Malia

Hiya! Myself and a friend are going to be staying at the Princess Annexe at the beginning of September for two weeks. My friends that have been in the past have always gone around the same time and had a fantastic time. Apparently it is a little bit quieter and there aren't as many "kids" there!!

I haven't been able to find many reviews either, although I did find something about it being clean! I'm hoping that the reason there are no reviews are because it is a decent place so no-one is complaining about it!!

Might see you out there!

ballynahinch
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: princess studios Malia

go on to google and type in malia-princess studios and it will bring up a list of sites to go on full of reviews pictures and videos

6. Re: princess studios Malia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 19, 2010