We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Crete (which area)

ny
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Crete (which area)

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Crete in late July and looking for recommendations on where to stay. We are 4 girls in our early 30s. Goal of this trip is to go to beach parties or a more lively beach experience with nice restaurants, and then more casual dinners/bars at night.

Can someone suggest an area, and potentially a hotel. No budget, looking for somewhere nice.

Thanks

Diana

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,405 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Crete (which area)

Hi,

Are you flying (or ferrying) to/from Heraklion, or Chania? Heraklion serves the east of the island and Chania the west, so, which it is, is likely to inform suggestions that might suit you.

ny
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Crete (which area)

I haven't booked this yet. We plan to fly to Crete from Athens but I guess the travel is contingent on where we should stay?

3. Re: Where to stay in Crete (which area)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 05, 2018