We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days free - need opinions

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Two days free - need opinions

Hello fellow Greece lovers,

Here is my itinerary so far. I fly into Athens 17 May and spend 18-19 doing Arch museum and whatever else can fit it. 19-26 May I am in Kefalonia with an equestrian group.

My time is free for two days after 26-28. My plans are to fly back to Athens bus it up to Delphi and hang there for two days. Find a way to see Meteora.

I would like feedback for the last two days, how best spent? I know there is alot to do in Athens but I live in NYC and would love to be in nature. There is very little time and I will not have a car plus I need to be near the airport.

Thank you for your feedback

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two days free - need opinions

hi.

i think it is better to go directly to athens and from there to fit in a group tour day trip to delphi or meteora.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two days free - need opinions

...check out www.keytours.gr www.gotours.gr www.chattours.gr .. all have organized day and overnight tours to Delphi from Athens which I agree would be most convenient for you! Have a wonderful adventure:) Enjoy!

3. Re: Two days free - need opinions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 24, 2009