We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castri Hotel Delphi

Which Delphi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Castri Hotel Delphi

We are planning a one-night stay in Delphi in mid-May. From reading reviews here on TA, we have chosen the Castri Hotel and plan to book.

My question is- does anyone know of a website for them? Or a direct contact method such as phone number or email? I have searched and searched and can not find anything to contact them directly, only booking options through Booking.com and Orbitz, etc.

If nobody has this info, another question would be if anyone has stayed in a four-person room. It appears from the limited photos I've seen that this is a suite-style room with beds in two separate rooms with a door between them. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance!

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,003 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castri Hotel Delphi

Contact details here:

www.gtp.gr/AccomodationDetails.asp?ID=11509

Sorry, not sure about how the rooms look like.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castri Hotel Delphi

Thank you so much! I will ask them directly.

3. Re: Castri Hotel Delphi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 21, 2010