We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Tickets to Greek Islands

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
165 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry Tickets to Greek Islands

Hi everyone

I am planning my trip which will include 7 days to Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. Have been told I can book the ferry tickets online and have found a company called Piraeus Travel that provides online booking in advance with option to collect tickets from their office in Athens.

Need your advice to be assured that this is a reliable and trustworthy travel agency that can handle my online booking.

Am being extra careful here as I have heard stories of online sites that are scam and after payments have been made, the address for collection are fake resulting in loss of money and time.

Grateful for any confirmation on the validity of this company please.

Thank you very much. Michael

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Ferry Tickets to Greek Islands

Thank you for coming back to report, albeit under a different guise. Glad to hear everything went well for you :-)

How's Larnaca?

22. Re: Ferry Tickets to Greek Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, May 04, 2011