We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Piraeus to Hydra - Hydrofoil

Which Piraeus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Topic
Piraeus to Hydra - Hydrofoil

Hello

Can someone please tell me how many hydrofoils trips there are between Hydra and Piraeus in late May? I would imagine there are at least several during the day, but want to make sure before I book a flight to Chania, Crete after we return from Hydra.

I've researched on numerous websites (Hellenic Seaways, etc) but none have the timetables posted. Please advise. Thank you

Kamloops, BC...
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Piraeus to Hydra - Hydrofoil

The timetables may not be posted until April, when the summer schedule begins.

In my experience, there are usually several hydrofoil sailings per day to Hydra. When we go to Hydra, it's usually on a 17:00 hrs (+/-) on a Friday and we return to Athens around 09:00 hrs on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not familiar with the exact times of the other sailings, but I know they exist. Keep an eye out on Hellenic seaways and on their Flying Dolphin subsidiary, for more information.

2. Re: Piraeus to Hydra - Hydrofoil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 22, 2009