We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
929 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

Hi,

I'm travelling to Santorini June 4th - 11th, 2014. I would like to take a short cruise anywhere from 2-5 nights that departs from Athens or a local island, before I fly from Athens to Santorini on June 4th... I can't seem to find any of these types of cruises online.. can someone point me in the direction of a cruise site that offers something like this?

Thanks!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,684 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

Try the dedicated Cruise forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

Hey and welcome XiLoveVegasX:-) Louis Cruise Lines offers 3 and 4 day cruises out of Piraues in Athens.. the 3-day usually departs on a Friday and the 4-day on a Monday.. and FWIW, oftentimes, the last port of call is Santorini.. so you may be able to just disembark there without backtracking to Athens?! You need to check the dates;-) Best.. and enjoy!

Toronto
Level Contributor
929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

Hi litsa.. Thanks for the suggestion! It looks like that will work out nicely!

Are there any other cruise lines that offer similar options?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

My pleasure:-) Would check the link g-t provides in post response #1:-) There are numerous cruise companies that take in the Greek Isles.. you can also contract the Greek National Tourist Organization for more info on what's available! Vessels can vary from large cruisers holding thousands.. to smaller sailing types.. more intimate holding around 25 pax or so! Keep us posted.. keep enjoyin'!

5. Re: Looking for a short cruise departing from Athens in May/June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 30, 2014