We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lesvos Shop Address

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Lesvos Shop Address

Just wanted to post that on here and many other sites, the Lesvos Shop address is listed as 33 Evripidou St. It's actually at 27 Evripidou St. It may not seem like much but there are so many shops there and all the names are in Greek. It would be a shame to miss this unbelievable spice, oil and sweet shop. They were amazingly helpful ("Don't get this...too expensive").

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lesvos Shop Address

Thank you for this informative post.

The problem arose because 2 years ago,

the shop changed address

and we neglected to put the new one.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lesvos Shop Address

..Yes, I remember I went looking for it a couple of years back and it was closed.. had bought some great olive oil.. other stuff there myself in the past .. fabulous place, I agree;-) Enjoy!

3. Re: Lesvos Shop Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 12, 2014