Checking for options at the aegean air website, there is a flight schedule that comes up - leaves Santorini at 11.20AM, reaches Athens at 12.05pm (noon), and then leaves Athens at 13.55, arriving Istanbul at 15.15pm. This leaves us an hour and 45 mins to unboard at Athens and board onto the Istanbul flight.
1. Is that sufficient time to manage flight transition? Esp., since the Athens-Istanbul section is international?
2. Given that both legs are Aegean, will we have to run across terminals?
3. Since the Athens-istanbul part is international, is it a separate section within the airport that we'll have to find and run to?
2. Since we're booking the whole flight via Aegean, will our checked-in baggage be automatically transferred?
3. We are US citizens, is there any additional travel/airport actions that might delay us?
4. I'm assuming out tourist visas will be issued at Istabul on entry. Correct? Anything we need to be aware of ?
thanks very much