We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athens from March 27 to April 2nd

Bethesda, MD, USA
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Athens from March 27 to April 2nd

We will be in Athens ( along with 2 kids- a girl and a boy 10 and 11 years old) for a week and staying close to the Acropolis.I was in Athens in 1989- a long time ago -without the kids, so will do most of the historical sights and museums with them.

I am trying to make some plans for my trip and tying to find other things to do. How easy is it to take day trips to some of the islands around??- The kids love history and archeology and at least one loves to go to the museums (the other sort of!)- and have no problems walking.

Also I am not sure about the weather- so any suggestions on what we must bring?

thanks a lot

1. Re: Athens from March 27 to April 2nd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 14, 2014