We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AthensStudios.com review

Greenbelt, Maryland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
AthensStudios.com review

AthensStudios Apartment 4.6.7 ended up being a very poorly maintained dump. The main problem was that the apartment was not cleaned very well before we arrived. Food crumbs were on the sofas, floor and bed covers. The carpets in the bedroom were so dirty they should be tossed. The door handle to the front door kept coming off. I could only adjust half of the air conditioners. I tried using the vacuum cleaner. The bag was full and it kept tripping the circuit breaker. The bed linens didn't fit right. They had a single sheet on a double bed. We stayed one night out of six and didn't sleep well with the air conditioner fan cycling on and off all night long.

We shifted to Fresh Hotel the next day for our remaining 5 nights. This hotel was very pleasant. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was superb. The neighborhood is not great, but the hotel is worth it.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AthensStudios.com review

Hi, which studio type were you saying in? We have booked the deluxe couple studio for early October and now I'm worried!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AthensStudios.com review

I don't think it's the same place, I believe he's talking about Athens studios.COM, whereas you may be talking about Athens Studios.GR. Two completely different places, very confusing though I know...

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: AthensStudios.com review

Ahh ok, thank you! :)

4. Re: AthensStudios.com review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 20, 2013