We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel room for three?

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
124 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
hotel room for three?

Hi I'm planning a trip for my husband, mother and I to Greece. We are looking for an afforable hotel near the sites, that has rooms for three people <triple>. My mother doesn't want to stay in her own room, so we need a room for the three of us.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel room for three?

here are some hotels..central located next to main attractions and areas...

www.freshhotel.gr (the executive rooms are for 3 adultus)

www.centralhotel.gr

www.avahotel.gr (the best location and place for an old person..sorry if i make mistake with your mother's age..; ))

www.plakahotel.gr

and a budjet choice

www.attalos.gr

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel room for three?

hi.

try also www.president.gr.

it is not very close to attractions but the triple rooms are very large and comfortable.

Athens
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel room for three?

Dear flancy,

I would suggest the Junior Suites Of Stratos Vassilikos & Alexandros Hotels but like President these Hotels are not in walking distance from the main attractions though the subway is close. I would suggest Suites in the Syntagma square if you can afford them. Check out Grande Bretagne, King George II and NJV Athens Plaza.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel room for three?

Remember that in some hotels the third bed might be a rollaway and not so comfortable or big as the standard ones.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel room for three?

Remember that in some hotels the third bed might be a rollaway and not so comfortable or big as the standard ones.

Belgium
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel room for three?

I don't know how old your mother is but if she is a bit older than I suggest you stay in the centre of Athens. AVA hotels really is excellent, location and roomwise.

Athens
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel room for three?

Well thats why I suggested Suites which are ment most of the times to be used as triples :)

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel room for three?

hi.president hotel www.president.gr has triple rooms that are used only for three persons e.g they have three regular beds,3 side tables etc.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel room for three?

spirgeor, With my family we've stayed at many suites in 4/5star hotels worldwide, and only a small percent of them actually offered a real 3rd bed; most of the times it was a rollaway one.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
124 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel room for three?

Thanks for all your great replies! Now I just have to choose a place...